Safety Data Sheet Quik Kleen
1. Identification Product number 1000028126 Product identifier 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK) WINNER INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY 2375 EAST TROPICANA AVE. LAS VEGAS, NV 89119 United States Company information Company phone General Assistance 951-538-3247 Emergency telephone US 1-866-836-8855 Emergency telephone outside 1-952-852-4646 US Version # 01 Recommended use CLEANER Recommended restrictions None known.
2. Hazard(s) identification Physical hazards Gases under pressure Compressed gas Health hazards Acute toxicity, dermal Category 4 Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2 Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2A Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2 Carcinogenicity Category 1 Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure Category 3 narcotic effects OSHA defined hazards Not classified. Label elements Signal word Danger Hazard statement Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Suspected of causing genetic defects. May cause cancer. Precautionary statement Prevention Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Avoid breathing gas. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Response If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Storage Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Disposal Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Hazardous to the aquatic environment, acute Category 3 hazard Environmental hazards Hazardous to the aquatic environment, Category 3 long-term hazard 1 / 10 Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK) Product #: 1000028126 Version #: 01 Issue date: 02-18-2016 SDS US Hazard(s) not otherwise classified (HNOC) Harmful to aquatic life. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Supplemental information None.
3. Composition/information on ingredients Mixtures Chemical name Common name and synonyms CAS number % Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 90 – 100 Carbon Dioxide 124-38-9 1 – 2.5 Other components below reportable levels 0.1 – 1 1,2-Butylene Oxide 106-88-7 0.1 – 1 *Designates that a specific chemical identity and/or percentage of composition has been withheld as a trade secret.
4. First-aid measures Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Inhalation Remove contaminated clothing. Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Skin contact Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical attention if irritation develops and persists. Eye contact Not likely, due to the form of the product. In the unlikely event of swallowing contact a physician or poison control center. Rinse mouth. Ingestion May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Headache. Nausea, vomiting. Severe eye irritation.
Symptoms may include stinging, tearing, redness, swelling, and blurred vision. Skin irritation. May cause redness and pain. Most important symptoms/effects, acute and delayed Provide general supportive measures and treat symptomatically. Keep victim under observation. Symptoms may be delayed. Indication of immediate medical attention and special treatment needed IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. If you feel unwell, seek medical advice (show the label where possible). Ensure that medical personnel are aware of the material(s) involved, and take precautions to protect themselves. Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance. General information
5. Fire-fighting measures Water fog. Foam. Dry chemical powder. Carbon dioxide (CO2). Use fire-extinguishing media appropriate for surrounding materials. Suitable extinguishing media Unsuitable extinguishing None known. media Specific hazards arising from During fire, gases hazardous to health may be formed. the chemical Special protective equipment Self-contained breathing apparatus and full protective clothing must be worn in case of fire. and precautions for firefighters In case of fire: Stop leak if safe to do so.
Do not move cargo or vehicle if cargo has been exposed to heat. Move containers from fire area if you can do so without risk. Containers should be cooled with water to prevent vapor pressure build up. For massive fire in cargo area, use unmanned hose holder or monitor nozzles, if possible. If not, withdraw and let fire burn out. Fire fighting equipment/instructions Specific methods Cool containers exposed to flames with water until well after the fire is out. General fire hazards Contents under pressure. Pressurized container may explode when exposed to heat or flame.
6. Accidental release measures Keep unnecessary personnel away. Keep people away from and upwind of spill/leak. Keep out of low areas. Many gases are heavier than air and will spread along ground and collect in low or confined areas (sewers, basements, tanks). Wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing during clean-up. Avoid breathing gas. Emergency personnel need self-contained breathing equipment. Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing. Ventilate closed spaces before entering them. Local authorities should be advised if significant spillages cannot be contained. For personal protection, see section 8 of the SDS.
Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures 2 / 10 Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK) Product #: 1000028126 Version #: 01 Issue date: 02-18-2016 SDS US Refer to attached safety data sheets and/or instructions for use. Stop leak if you can do so without risk. Move the cylinder to a safe and open area if the leak is irreparable. Isolate area until gas has dispersed. Eliminate all ignition sources (no smoking, flares, sparks, or flames in immediate area). Keep combustibles (wood, paper, oil, etc.) away from spilled material. Prevent product from entering drains. Cover with plastic sheet to prevent spreading.
Absorb in vermiculite, dry sand or earth and place into containers. Following product recovery, flush area with water. Small Spills: Wipe up with absorbent material (e.g. cloth, fleece). Clean surface thoroughly to remove residual contamination. For waste disposal, see section 13 of the SDS. Methods and materials for containment and cleaning up Avoid release to the environment. Inform appropriate managerial or supervisory personnel of all environmental releases. Prevent further leakage or spillage if safe to do so. Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Environmental precautions
7. Handling and storage Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not use if spray button is missing or defective. Do not spray on a naked flame or any other incandescent material. Do not smoke while using or until sprayed surface is thoroughly dry. Do not cut, weld, solder, drill, grind, or expose containers to heat, flame, sparks, or other sources of ignition. Ground and bond containers when transferring material. Close valve after each use and when empty. Protect cylinders from physical damage; do not drag, roll, slide, or drop. When moving cylinders, even for short distances, use a cart (trolley, hand truck, etc.) designed to transport cylinders.
Suck back of water into the container must be prevented. Do not allow backfeed into the container. Purge air from system before introducing gas. Use only properly specified equipment which is suitable for this product, its supply pressure and temperature. Contact your gas supplier if in doubt. Do not re-use empty containers. Avoid breathing gas. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Avoid prolonged exposure. Should be handled in closed systems, if possible. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
Avoid release to the environment. Observe good industrial hygiene practices. Precautions for safe handling Level 1 Aerosol. Store locked up. Contents under pressure. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F/49°C as can may burst. Do not puncture, incinerate or crush. Do not handle or store near an open flame, heat or other sources of ignition. Cylinders should be stored upright, with valve protection cap in place, and firmly secured to prevent falling or being knocked over. Stored containers should be periodically checked for general condition and leakage. Store in a well-ventilated place. Store away from incompatible materials (see Section 10 of the SDS). Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
8. Exposure controls/personal protection Occupational exposure limits US. OSHA Table Z-1 Limits for Air Contaminants (29 CFR 1910.1000) Components Type Value Carbon Dioxide (CAS PEL 9000 mg/m3 124-38-9) 5000 ppm US. OSHA Table Z-2 (29 CFR 1910.1000) Components Type Value Trichloroethylene (CAS Ceiling 200 ppm 79-01-6) TWA 100 ppm US. ACGIH Threshold Limit Values Components Type Value Carbon Dioxide (CAS STEL 30000 ppm 124-38-9) TWA 5000 ppm Trichloroethylene (CAS STEL 25 ppm 79-01-6) TWA 10 ppm US. NIOSH: Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards Components Type Value Carbon Dioxide (CAS STEL 54000 mg/m3 124-38-9) 3 / 10 Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK)
Product #: 1000028126
Version #: 01
Issue date: 02-18-2016
SDS US US. NIOSH: Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards Components Type Value 30000 ppm TWA 9000 mg/m3 5000 ppm Trichloroethylene (CAS TWA 25 ppm 79-01-6) US. Workplace Environmental Exposure Level (WEEL) Guides Components Type Value 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS TWA 5.9 mg/m3 106-88-7) 2 ppm Biological limit values ACGIH Biological Exposure Indices Components Value Determinant Specimen Sampling Time 15 mg/l Trichloroacetic acid Trichloroethylene (CAS Urine * 79-01-6) 0.5 mg/l Trichloroethano l, without hydrolysis Blood *
* – For sampling details, please see the source document. Good general ventilation (typically 10 air changes per hour) should be used. Ventilation rates should be matched to conditions. If applicable, use process enclosures, local exhaust ventilation, or other engineering controls to maintain airborne levels below recommended exposure limits. If exposure limits have not been established, maintain airborne levels to an acceptable level. Eye wash facilities and emergency shower must be available when handling this product. Appropriate engineering controls Individual protection measures, such as personal protective equipment Eye/face protection Wear safety glasses with side shields (or goggles).
Skin protection Wear appropriate chemical resistant gloves. Suitable gloves can be recommended by the glove supplier. Hand protection Other Wear appropriate chemical resistant clothing. Use of an impervious apron is recommended. If permissible levels are exceeded use NIOSH mechanical filter / organic vapor cartridge or an air-supplied respirator. Respiratory protection Thermal hazards Wear appropriate thermal protective clothing, when necessary. Observe any medical surveillance requirements. When using do not smoke. Always observe good personal hygiene measures, such as washing after handling the material and before eating, drinking, and/or smoking. Routinely wash work clothing and protective equipment to remove contaminants. General hygiene considerations
9. Physical and chemical properties Appearance Physical state Gas. Form Aerosol. Compressed gas. Color Not available. Odor Not available. Odor threshold Not available. pH Not available. Melting point/freezing point Not available. Initial boiling point and boiling range Not available. Flash point Not available. Evaporation rate Not available. Flammability (solid, gas) Not available. 4 / 10 Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK)
Product #: 1000028126
Version #: 01
Issue date: 02-18-2016
SDS US Upper/lower flammability or explosive limits Flammability limit – upper (%) 52 % estimated Explosive limit – lower (%) Not available. Explosive limit – upper (%) Not available. Vapor pressure 55 – 75 psig @70F estimated Vapor density Not available. Relative density Not available. Solubility(ies) Solubility (water) Not available. Partition coefficient (n-octanol/water) Not available. Auto-ignition temperature 788 °F (420 °C) estimated Decomposition temperature Not available. Viscosity Not available. Other information Explosive properties Not explosive. Oxidizing properties Not oxidizing. Specific gravity 1.454 estimated
10. Stability and reactivity Reactivity The product is stable and non-reactive under normal conditions of use, storage and transport. Chemical stability Material is stable under normal conditions. Possibility of hazardous Hazardous polymerization does not occur. reactions Conditions to avoid Heat. Contact with incompatible materials. Incompatible materials Strong oxidizing agents. Hazardous decomposition No hazardous decomposition products are known. products
11. Toxicological information Information on likely routes of exposure Inhalation May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Headache. Nausea, vomiting. Prolonged inhalation may be harmful. Skin contact Causes skin irritation. Eye contact Causes serious eye irritation. Ingestion Expected to be a low ingestion hazard. Symptoms related to the physical, chemical and toxicological characteristics May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Headache. Nausea, vomiting. Severe eye irritation. Symptoms may include stinging, tearing, redness, swelling, and blurred vision. Skin irritation. May cause redness and pain.
Information on toxicological effects Acute toxicity In high concentrations, vapors are anesthetic and may cause headache, fatigue, dizziness and central nervous system effects. Narcotic effects. Components Species Test Results 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Dermal Acute LD50 Rabbit 1500 – 2950 mg/kg, 24 Hours 1.77 ml/kg, 24 Hours Inhalation LC50 Rat > 6.3 mg/l Vapor 5 / 10 Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK)
Product #: 1000028126
Version #: 01
Issue date: 02-18-2016
SDS US Components Species Test Results Oral LD50 Rat 1 – 1.58 mg/kg 1100 µl/kg 1.3 ml/kg Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) Dermal Acute LD50 Rat 19031 mg/kg Inhalation LC50 Dog; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat 8450 ppm, 4 Hours Rat 12500 ppm, 4 Hours 1044 mg/l/4h Oral
* Estimates for product may be based on additional component data not shown. LD50 Dog; Mouse; Rat 2900 mg/kg Skin corrosion/irritation Causes skin irritation. Serious eye damage/eye Causes serious eye irritation. irritation Respiratory or skin sensitization Respiratory sensitization Not a respiratory sensitizer. Skin sensitization This product is not expected to cause skin sensitization. Germ cell mutagenicity Hazardous by WHMIS criteria. Suspected of causing genetic defects. Carcinogenicity May cause cancer. IARC Monographs. Overall Evaluation of Carcinogenicity 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) 2B Possibly carcinogenic to humans. Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) If <1L: Consumer Commodity Carcinogenic to humans. OSHA Specifically Regulated Substances (29 CFR 1910.1001-1050) Not listed.
US. National Toxicology Program (NTP) Report on Carcinogens Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) Reasonably Anticipated to be a Human Carcinogen. Reproductive toxicity This product is not expected to cause reproductive or developmental effects. Specific target organ toxicity – single exposure May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Specific target organ toxicity – repeated exposure Not classified. Aspiration hazard Not likely, due to the form of the product. Chronic effects Prolonged inhalation may be harmful. Prolonged exposure may cause chronic effects.
12. Ecological information Ecotoxicity Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Components Species Test Results 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Aquatic Algae IC50 Algae 500 mg/L, 72 Hours Crustacea EC50 Daphnia 69.8 mg/L, 48 Hours Fish LC50 Fish 160, 96 Hours Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) Aquatic Crustacea EC50 Daphnia 2.2 mg/L, 48 Hours Fish LC50 Fish 40.8933, 96 Hours 6 / 10
Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK)
Product #: 1000028126
Version #: 01
Issue date: 02-18-2016
SDS US Components Species Test Results
* Estimates for product may be based on additional component data not shown. Flagfish (Jordanella floridae) 3.1 mg/l, 96 hours Persistence and degradability No data is available on the degradability of this product. Bioaccumulative potential Partition coefficient n-octanol / water (log Kow) Trichloroethylene 2.61 Mobility in soil No data available. Other adverse effects No other adverse environmental effects (e.g. ozone depletion, photochemical ozone creation potential, endocrine disruption, global warming potential) are expected from this component.
13. Disposal considerations Collect and reclaim or dispose in sealed containers at licensed waste disposal site. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, incinerate or crush. Do not allow this material to drain into sewers/water supplies. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with chemical or used container. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Disposal instructions Local disposal regulations Dispose in accordance with all applicable regulations. The waste code should be assigned in discussion between the user, the producer and the waste disposal company. Hazardous waste code Dispose of in accordance with local regulations. Empty containers or liners may retain some product residues. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe manner (see: Disposal instructions). Waste from residues / unused products Since emptied containers may retain product residue, follow label warnings even after container is emptied. Empty containers should be taken to an approved waste handling site for recycling or disposal. Do not re-use empty containers. Contaminated packaging
14. Transport information DOT UN number UN1950 UN proper shipping name Aerosols, non-flammable, (each not exceeding 1 L capacity) Class 2.2 Transport hazard class(es) Subsidiary risk – Label(s) 2.2 Packing group Not applicable. Special precautions for user Read safety instructions, SDS and emergency procedures before handling. Packaging exceptions 306 Packaging non bulk None Packaging bulk None This product meets the exception requirements of section 173.306 as a limited quantity and may be shipped as a limited quantity.
Until 12/31/2020, the “Consumer Commodity – ORM-D” marking may still be used in place of the new limited quantity diamond mark for packages of UN 1950 Aerosols. Limited quantities require the limited quantity diamond mark on cartons after 12/31/20 and may be used now in place of the “Consumer Commodity ORM-D” marking and both may be displayed concurrently. IATA UN number UN1950 UN proper shipping name Aerosols, non-flammable Class 2.2 Transport hazard class(es) Subsidiary risk – Label(s) 2.2 Packing group Not applicable. Environmental hazards No.
ERG Code 2L Special precautions for user Read safety instructions, SDS and emergency procedures before handling. Passenger and cargo Allowed with restrictions. aircraft Other information Cargo aircraft only Allowed with restrictions. 7 / 10 Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK)
Product #: 1000028126
Version #: 01
Issue date: 02-18-2016
SDS US Packaging Exceptions LTD QTY IMDG
UN number UN1950 UN proper shipping name AEROSOLS Class 2.2 Transport hazard class(es) Subsidiary risk – Label(s) 2.2 Packing group Not applicable. Marine pollutant No. Environmental hazards EmS Not available. Special precautions for user Read safety instructions, SDS and emergency procedures before handling. Packaging Exceptions LTD QTY Transport in bulk according to Not applicable.
Annex II of MARPOL 73/78 and the IBC Code DOT IATA; IMDG Avoid transport on vehicles where the load space is not separated from the driver’s compartment. Ensure vehicle driver is aware of the potential hazards of the load and knows what to do in the event of an accident or an emergency. Before transporting product containers: Ensure that containers are firmly secured. Ensure cylinder valve is closed and not leaking. Ensure valve outlet cap nut or plug (where provided) is correctly fitted. Ensure valve protection device (where provided) is correctly fitted. Ensure adequate ventilation. Ensure compliance with applicable regulations. General information
15. Regulatory information This product is a “Hazardous Chemical” as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. US federal regulations TSCA Section 12(b) Export Notification (40 CFR 707, Subpt. D) Not regulated.
CERCLA Hazardous Substance List (40 CFR 302.4) 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Listed. Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) Listed. SARA 304 Emergency release notification Not regulated. OSHA Specifically Regulated Substances (29 CFR 1910.1001-1050) Not listed. 8 / 10 Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK) Product #: 1000028126 Version #: 01 Issue date: 02-18-2016 SDS US Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (SARA) Immediate Hazard – Yes Delayed Hazard – Yes Fire Hazard – No Pressure Hazard – Yes Reactivity Hazard – No Hazard categories SARA 302 Extremely hazardous substance Not listed.
SARA 311/312 Hazardous No chemical SARA 313 (TRI reporting) Chemical name CAS number % by wt. Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 90 – 100 1,2-Butylene Oxide 106-88-7 0.1 – 1 Other federal regulations Clean Air Act (CAA) Section 112 Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) List 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) Clean Air Act (CAA) Section 112(r) Accidental Release Prevention (40 CFR 68.130) Not regulated. Safe Drinking Water Act Not regulated. (SDWA) US state regulations US. California Controlled Substances.
CA Department of Justice (California Health and Safety Code Section 11100) Not listed. US. California. Candidate Chemicals List. Safer Consumer Products Regulations (Cal. Code Regs, tit. 22, 69502.3, subd. (a)) 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) US. Massachusetts RTK – Substance List 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Carbon Dioxide (CAS 124-38-9) Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) US. New Jersey Worker and Community Right-to-Know Act 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Carbon Dioxide (CAS 124-38-9) Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) US. Pennsylvania Worker and Community Right-to-Know Law 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Carbon Dioxide (CAS 124-38-9) Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) US. Rhode Island RTK 1,2-Butylene Oxide (CAS 106-88-7) Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) US.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. US – California Proposition 65 – CRT: Listed date/Carcinogenic substance Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) Listed: April 1, 1988 US – California Proposition 65 – CRT: Listed date/Developmental toxin Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) Listed: Jan 31, 2014 US – California Proposition 65 – CRT: Listed date/Male reproductive toxin Trichloroethylene (CAS 79-01-6) Listed: Jan 31, 2014 International Inventories Country(s) or region Inventory name On inventory (yes/no)
* Australia Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS) Yes Canada Domestic Substances List (DSL) Yes 9 / 10 Product name: 18 OZ QUIK KLEEN SAFETY LB 24PK (2-12PK) Product #: 1000028126 Version #: 01 Issue date: 02-18-2016 SDS US Country(s) or region Inventory name On inventory (yes/no)* Canada Non-Domestic Substances List (NDSL) No China Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances in China (IECSC) Yes Europe European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Yes Substances (EINECS) Europe European List of Notified Chemical Substances (ELINCS) No Japan Inventory of Existing and New Chemical Substances (ENCS) Yes Korea Existing Chemicals List (ECL) Yes New Zealand New Zealand Inventory Yes Philippines Philippine Inventory of Chemicals and Chemical Substances Yes (PICCS) United States & Puerto Rico Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Inventory Yes
*A “Yes” indicates that all components of this product comply with the inventory requirements administered by the governing country(s) A “No” indicates that one or more components of the product are not listed or exempt from listing on the inventory administered by the governing country(s).
16. Other information, including date of preparation or last revision Issue date 02-18-2016 Version # 01 The information provided in this Safety Data Sheet is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guidance for safe handling, use, processing, storage, transportation, disposal and release and is not to be considered a warranty or quality specification. The information relates only to the specific material designated and may not be valid for such material used in combination with any other materials or in any process, unless specified in the text. Disclaimer Revision information Product and Company Identification: Alternate Trade Names 10 / 10
Product name: 18 Oz Quik Kleen Safety Lb 24pk (2-12pk)
Product #: 1000028126
Version #: 01
Issue date: 02-18-2016 SDS US
1264 South Waterman
San Bernardino, CA 92408